Saturday, May 27, 2006

My Invitation to Meet and Greet My New Blog Baby


It is said that the best time to initiate new projects is the time period following the New Moon. Thus, I am birthing this blog-baby today right after the New Moon in Gemini, May 27, 2006. The baby has been incubating for some time, and today she/he is ready to fully express in the dynamic blog-o-verse.

The intention for this blog is to share the research I have been pursuing through the years in regards to alternative health issues, timing, lifestyle, habitat, sustainable living, ecology, travel, transformation, and more. This blog will address the ART of living and dying and network resources that I respect, have personal experience with and trust. Hopefully, it will flourish through various forms of advertising and loyal readership.

The content may sometimes not be politically correct or popular. Be that as it may, the intention is for the content to be thought provoking, profound, quality, life-and-death enhancing information! I offer the content for you to thrive, consider and pay-it-forward.

Come, journey with me as my cherished guest and explore with me all about The Art of Living and Dying. We're going to have fun watching this blog baby grow!

No initiation or project would be complete without an opening prayer to Lord Ganesha, the elephant headed god of wisdom, auspiciousness, remover of obstacles and success. He is beloved and invoked by many for success in new undertakings.

Opening Prayer:

O elephant headed and large bodied Lord, radiant as a thousand Suns, I ask for your grace so that this task that I am starting may complete without any hindrences.



No comments: