Monday, October 30, 2006

Surrogate Tapping

Art Courtesy of Love Peace Happiness

For many years I have been using the energy technique called Emotional Freedom Technique or EFT for short. I have this organization linked on my sidebar because I believe it to be an invaluable tool for well-being. I use it often, and I tout it to everyone who will listen. As an ardent supporter of EFT, I also receive the weekly updates in my email box from the founder and developer of EFT, Gary Craig. This newsletter update has the most interesting articles. The article that really excited me was part of the newsletter which came in yesterday. It was titled, "Stunning surrogate use of EFT during the world's largest timed cycle race".

I will give you a brief synopsis because I can't get the link to download. The possibilities which come to mind with surrogate tapping are mind blowing. Basically what surrogate tapping proves is we REALLY CAN HELP EACH OTHER--we are connected!

Let me back up a bit for those unfamiliar with tapping. Like the article states, "Tapping may seem quite strange....even laughable...to uninformed skeptics. However, the reports are far too numerous to ignore and THIS report (below) by Madelein Walker from South Africa (referring to the article I have linked above) is flat out stunning. If you haven't tried Surrogate EFT before, this article should give you the motivation to do so."

For those that don't understand even now, let me spell it out for you. You tap on yourself--on your own body--for someone else. During this Argus race, the biggest timed cycle race in the world with about 36,000 cyclists doing the challenge, other EFT people were tapping for the cyclists. The EFT tappers were rather far away (1,400km's), but the EFT magic prevailed anyway, and the cyclists received assistance with their painful quadriceps, positive mental attitude, high energy levels and lack of runny nose! And all because of a far-distant EFT surrogate tapping away! Yes!!!

Here are some books to consider reading about Energy Medicine, the wave of the future:

"The Unmistakeable Touch of Grace" by Cheryl Richardson
"The Biology of Belief" by Bruce Lipton
"The Promise of Energy Psychology" by Donna Eden
"Your Hands Can Heal You" by Eric Robbins

Technorati Tags:, Gary Craig,,

No comments: