Friday, November 24, 2006

Folic Acid Cuts Heart Attack Risk


It never ceases to amaze me when I read about the studies conducted by orthodox researchers. Oftentimes what the scientists have researched is such Common Knowledge and established by alternative health experts that I wonder why all the money was wasted on another study! For instance, I read recently where scientific research has discovered red wine is good for you. Duh?! Don't we already know that?! However, I realize this: for the dominant left-brained people of the world, these scientific studies are necessary proof.

The news I read today on Yahoo was about folic acid supplements. The article is here. To sum up the article: "Can taking folic acid supplements reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke? British researchers believe it can."

I would like to add my two cents on this topic of heart disease and stroke, although my speculations haven't been funded by massive amounts of money through scientific research. My words come merely from observation and experience.

So here goes: if you wish to maintain a healthy heart, deal with your 'heart' issues such as your feelings and your emotions. Dealing with or processing your feelings will do more for you than taking a folic acid supplement every day. I'm NOT SAYING don't take a supplement, I'm saying that the primary importance and action ideally would be to find a way to resolve heartbreak, heart issues, grief and sadness around the loss of love, unrequited love and all these other 'heart' issues. And once again, I recommend Emotional Freedom Technique because of its speed, the ability to help yourself with your own hands tapping, and the results. If you want to work with a practioner of this technique, there are many listed on the website.


Technorati Tags:, health,,

No comments: