Monday, November 27, 2006

Night Leg Cramps

Photo: terragalleria

A very troubling phenomena has begun with nightly leg cramps affecting many women that I know. Apparently these leg cramps are impacting quite a large amount of the population if rumors are true. Why are they happening to women who have never experienced them before?

For me they began about a year or so ago. They were so painful that I would have to get out of the bed in the middle of the night and dance around to relieve the cramping. I tried many different remedies, but nothing seemed to work. When I was having a consultation in Dharmasala, India, this past March with the eminent doctor, Doctor Dawa, (who is also the personal physician of His Holiness, the Dalai Lama) I received his wise advice. He asked in which direction I slept, and I told him with my head to the North and my feet to the South. I had read this was the best direction to sleep. Dr. Dawa told me to sleep with my feet facing West. And so when I returned home, I re-arranged our furniture, and we began sleeping this way. And voila--no more leg cramps!

That is... until recently! I have begun experiencing the night leg cramps every now and then, even though my diet hasn't changed. This makes me wonder what is going on with the frequencies of the Earth. Have the Earth frequencies shifted again? Do I need to change my sleeping position again? If only Dr. Dawa was easily available to consult on matters such as this!

Technorati Tags:, Tibetan medicine,,

No comments: