Thursday, December 28, 2006

Health Information

Photo: terragalleria

When I originally birthed this blog, my intention was to offer information on alternative health, spirituality, articles on living and dying and the research I do on these subjects. However, as quite often happens, we get diverted from our original intention and stray a bit off-course. Thus my postings have gone in all sorts of directions: cats, photographs, comments on other blogs, and so on and so forth.

Looking back over my postings I realize these posts are all relevant to the theme of thriving for the thread which weaves through all the posts have the essence of thriving in them.
Even cats and photographs contribute to our wellness, right?

I've been saving up so many links of health articles which I would like to share with you before they overwhelm me though. It's time I get some of the latest out of the box and put them out there, so here's a post with interesting health information I have collected. There's a LOT of reading here, so I hope you have some time. If not, come back with a nice cup of tea or java and read more later.

1. "You Are What You Eat: 2006 and the Politics of Food" from the New York Times

2. "Quick, Do You Know Your B.M.I." from the New York Times

3. "Urine Therapy: a cure for all diseases" from Shirleys Wellness Cafe

Notice how I put the urine link at the bottom so as not to scare ya off?

Technorati Tags:, health,,

No comments: