Thursday, December 07, 2006


It's time for me to share some great links with you again. I collect them for this blog, and also for my other blog Way Khool Sites. The links I share with you on this blog, however, are more serious, newsworthy, health-oriented and of a spiritual nature. Enjoy and Thrive!

1. "Findings on 420,000 people in Denmark give gadget a clean bill of health" reads the headline about cellphones. Read more here.

2. Here are Ten Tips for Smarter Google Searches.

3. Contribute your six-word memoir for the contest which ends Dec. 25th. I contributed mine. Here's the link.

Technorati Tags:, smarter google searches,,

1 comment:

Gattina said...

Don't forget your poor cat today ! and come to my blog to put your link in "Mr. Linky" so that others can find you. (ah yes an the little cat on the toilet on the top of your post)
"see" you later (hopefully) !