Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Cats On Tuesday
You probably have seen these books with titles that read like this, "Everything In "....", I Learned From....."-- then the title finishes with the word life, dog or sandbox or whatever. Today I am posting using this clever titling concept: "EVERYTHING ABOUT EATING I LEARNED FROM MY CAT ANELA."
1. Don't gobble your food. Eat slowly and pace yourself.
2. Don't eat all of your food in one sitting. Leave some to snack on later.
3. Always demand more food even if you have plenty. Those that don't ask for more don't get it. Plus it's good to have a full pantry, for people will want to visit you.
4. If you're not hungry, don't eat.
5. Eat in different locations to test the feng-shui of the various eating placements.
6. Eat raw as often as you can. There are more nutrients in uncooked food.
7. Snack throughout the day. Small meals are better for your digestion.
8. Never eat with your back to the door. (Another feng-shui principle practiced by Anela.)
9. Don't drink with your meal for the enzymes from your saliva need to be secreted for optimum digestion.