Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Let Me Know How You're Feeling


Solarized Image of Anela within created by Marjorie. Can you see Anela?
For those that have been following the storyline about Blu, here's another part of the story that I have touched upon but not gone into in any great depth. For those that haven't been following the saga of Blu, here's a brief back story: Blu lost his voice early on when some kids were strangling him, and by the time he was adopted by our family, he was without a voice.

However, he regained his voice, and he became known around the neighborhood as The Talking Cat! If only YouTube had been around when Blu was alive, he could have been famous! Here's the part of the story I wish to share with you today:

Once Blu died, Anela (who had always been a quiet kitty) suddenly took up where Blu left off, and she became a talking cat too! She has maintained her 'talk' all these years, and as soon as I can figure out how to upload to YouTube, I plan to feature her too! We laugh about her talking, and we say to each other, "She's channeling Blu!"

I think talking cats are funny, and this is why I'm sharing this funny Talking Cats on YouTube with you today. Let me know if you find it hilarious also!

On Another Note, a bit of Shameless Blog Promotion: my posting about Puffy Eyes from this blog is being featured on My Blog Log.

On top of this, another one of my blogs, Way Khool Sites is featured on Fuel My Blogs as the Blog of the Day. Check it out, and give me a little click-love.... pretty please with frosting on top.



Technorati Tags:, talking cats,,

7 comments:

Meow said...

Ooooh, I love talking cats. Bambi is very vocal, and will talk to us when we talk to her. It is just beautiful. I read somewhere that cats only use their "meow" when talking to humans, it is not something they use with their own kind !!
Take care, Meow

srp said...

That is a very unusual picture but I think I see her face to the upper left of the lion face. Nice.

We have one singer here and she likes to sing in the bathroom.... I think she took the cue from my brother the opera star.

Obsidian Kitten said...

Great post!

Thx for stopping by today...love yr blog!

My Grey Cat used to talk to me *all* the time, it was great!

Obsidian Kitten said...

omg--that youtube thing made me laugh so hard it made me cry.

i almost fell out of my chair.

Gattina said...

Amongst my cats only Kim is talking all the time. She doesn't play, had never played even as a kitten and is very shy. But she talks. She would sit in the middle of nowhere and just talk to the walls or the air around. A strange cat, lol !
The talking cats I had discovered at the same time as Internet ! No blog in view at that time, but it's a real amazing video !

meeyauw said...

Hi! I'm upset because youtube isn't working for me right now! But I will check it out after work.

Anela is such a sweet and happy kitty. But that photo of her makes her look like wild cat! What a neat photo effect.

Gen said...

I love talking cats! Cats are most curious creatures, they usually only vocally talk to you when you don't pick up on their ESP. And trust me they use ESP tactics all the time. So yes Cats are very chatty indeed!!!!