Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cats on Tuesday


Lately Anela has found a new favorite resting place near one of our bookshelves. And on this very bookshelf is one of my favorite cat books, a gift from my friend Basha. The title of this book is "Cats With Attitude" by Nicole Hollander. This book is a collection of two volumes from Hollander's other humor cat books: "Everything Here Is Mine", and "My Cat's Not Fat, He's Just Big-Boned". If you want a good belly laugh, I suggest this book! Even though I've read it from cover to cover many a time, I still pick it up when I need to put a smile back on my face.

Anela's life has been uneventful of late, so there's not much new to report about her lazy lifestyle--zero cat fights, zero drama, zero challenges, and zero disruption to her feeding schedule. My partner often expresses his wish to have the life of our cat. The worst that ever happens to her is when the stores run out of her favorite cat treats, and she has to cope with her less favorite treats!

Here's some interesting links about cats I chanced upon you might find interesting:

How would you like to have a revolutionary waterproof GPS cellphone for your cat? Your cat will never get lost again. Click here for the story.

Ever hear of the trendy new cat called a Toyger? Click here for the story.

6 comments:

Suzanne R said...

Anela sounds like she is doing her job of being a cat very well. ;-) The titles of the books are intriguing -- I may have to order them. Thanks for the interesting links, too!

Angelo said...

I think Anela's got the right idea, and Nermal would have to agree... what a great life :) I think I need to get that book you mention "My Cat's not Fat..." sounds exactly like my Nermal :)

TorAa said...

Anela knew what's important to guard: The Cat books. Makes mom laugh. And she obviously has taken vacation from stressing activities. Smart cat, she is.

Excellent entry and great links.

Gattina said...

A normal catlife in resumé, lol ! But I made the picture bigger to see what is in your library (I am not a curious person) some of the books I read too and then I saw you also learned Italian ?
Ciao bella !

srp said...

Sometimes the calm of a sleeping cat with no drama, no fights and no crisis is a welcome change. So peaceful and serene.

Dragonheart said...

Anela, you look very comfortable spread out on the carbet like like. :)