Sunday, March 04, 2007

Hearts Can Fly



My partner and I had dinner last evening with friends, and afterwards they showed a movie which is probably THE MOST HEARTWARMING MOVIE I'VE SEEN IN A LONG, LONG TIME! The true story is incredibly touching. For everyone who favors stories of redemption, transformation, animals, interspecies communication, and love, you couldn't find a better movie with all of these elements.

The name of this movie is "The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill". It's a film about Mark Bittner's experiences with a flock of wild parrots in San Francisco, California. There's a surprise HAPPY ending which I won't ruin for you, but if you're needing a pick-me-up (as I was yesterday!), this is the movie!



Here are links to more about this story and award winning movie:

Mark Bittner

Wild Parrots Film

3 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Hey there! I'm here from the blog party and I love your site! So, you now have an official party guest. Drop on by my slumber party tonight!

Gen said...

Love love love the photo, sounds like a wonderful movie I will try to see it soon!

julie said...

That is a beautiful picture. I will have to see the movie. Happy Partying!