Friday, March 02, 2007

It's Party Time for 5 Minutes For Moms



Photo: Charles Pfeil

Some of you may have noticed the Ultimate Blog Party invitation on my sidebar for 5 Minutes For Mom, well...today is the day the party begins! The party will last for One Week! There are prizes galore...bloggers to meet and greet....and fun to be had! So join in and party with us!

Click here to see all the cool prizes! I'm contributing a prize too!

One of the reasons for this party (besides giving away great gifts) is to get to know other bloggers. Thus, during this week, I'll be visiting others, and hopefully they'll be visiting me. Every day I plan to put up a fun link for my visitors. If you're in a funky mood, depressed, or grumpy mood, click on the link below and feel your SMILE return! Basha (yes, I mean YOU!)--I imagine you're going to LOVE this generator. Watch yourself--don't become addicted, ok????

Here is today's Way TOO CUTE LINK:

Random Kitten Generator

A little bit about me:

I'm a Mom who lives on Maui, Hawaii.

I wear many hats: Reverend, non-profit founder, blogger of 10 main blogs and a few small ones, published author, and publisher among other things!






Technorati Tags:, blog party prizes,,

7 comments:

Lauren S. said...

Hello! Sorry I am just now arriving. I am going through in number order, so it took me awhile to make it!

Vader's Mom said...

Yes, yes. I agree with Lauren. I'm so far behind and my puppy is currently upset with me for trying to catch up today.

It was very nice meeting you!

Heather @ Desperately Seeking Sanity said...

I'm late...so sorry.... :)

I love your header!!!

Enjoy the party as we party hop!!!

Heather

Kari said...

Sorry I am late for the party! Going through the blogs in order too! Its hard to hit all in one day with toddlers!

Love your blog!

Ashley said...

Stopping by to say hi! :-) Have a great party week!!

Jen said...

Hi nice to meet you
I like yur banner that bonsi tree is cool
and I also like the flying heart

lifeasamama said...

finally made my way down the list as far as you... i like the bonsai tree, too. i'll have to check out the parrot!