Sunday, April 15, 2007

Honeybees Don't Like Cellphones


In my April 6th post titled, "How To Keep Out of the Electromagnetic Soup", I mentioned the hazards of cellphones , and even though the dangers of cellphones or mobile phones has been very well documented, these facts haven't kept the majority of people from over-using them.

Now there's even more evidence of the hazards of cellphones for it seems honeybees don't like them either-- the article in England's The Independent online newspaper April 15th article titled, "Are Mobile Phones Wiping Out Our Bees?" postulates that the reason the honeybees are dying off is because of our cellphones. To read the full article, click here.

2 comments:

Franco said...

Hi Kuanyin...

Inspiring blog. So well done. I only wish I can learn a few tips from you for mine.

Keep writing the great work.

Cheers

Franco

Liara Covert said...

Hi Kuanyin. I am very impressed by your blog and love bonsais myself. You may be interested in an article I wrote on disappearing bees in the U.S. called "BEE-lieve you can make a difference" athttp://blog.dreambuilders.com.au/journal/2007/4/20/bee-lieve-you-can-make-a-difference.html

I also wonder what attracted you to bonsais in the firstplace. Do you feel connected to the spirit?