Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Cats on Tuesday--Anela's Party!


As I posted on last week's edition of Cats On Tuesday, Anela wanted a party, and did she ever get one! Our house guests arrived, and soon after checking everything out, they decided they should barbecue on our barely used barbecue. So they purchased steaks, and I made a big salad and other goodies, and a party was happening!

Anela has always been a seafood lover and turned her nose up at beef or chicken. HOWEVER, she surprised us when she began eating steak--lots of it! I don't know what got into her--she never eats steak! Is this why she wanted a party so she could score some steak? We'll probably never know, but she tells me she's very happy with our house guests. Who knows what else she has up her cat sleeves?! Wonders never cease. If she will eat steak, what else will she eat or do?




8 comments:

Mom Unplugged said...

I am so glad that Anela got her party! Maybe it was her way of letting you know that she was ready to expand her culinary horizons. She looks pretty satisfied in that picture. Thanks for stopping by!

meeyauw said...

"Scoring some steak" made me laugh so much! I bet that is exactly why!

Suzanne R said...

Aw, she's so pretty, and she looks very full after all that steak. :-)

Gattina said...

The always surprising cats, lol ! I saw Pookie last week trying to eat a grape !! Crazy ! So Anela enjoyed the party, I think Arthur will be jalous he so much enjoys when there are a lot of people around, then he IS the king, stalking around and letting pet him as if that was a favor !

Dragonheart said...

I'm glad yu enjoyed your party, Anela! :) You have Goa'uld glowing eyes in your photo! :)

Deana said...

Congratulations on finally getting the party of your dreams Anela!

FelineFrisky said...

OOOO!!! Party food! The best! Congrats on the magical paw working so well in your favor!

(Can you wave it for me??) LOL

D :)

Puss-in-Boots said...

I'm so glad Anela the partycat got her party.

Scoring steak, eh? Well at least it wasn't a spliff of catnip or anything like that.

Maybe she felt she needed the iron...