Monday, June 25, 2007

Cats On Tuesday



There are so many funny, well-written cat websites and blogs I love to read, but one cat website I recently discovered really made me laugh. Probably many people have had this very same idea (I know I have!), but one cat owner actually followed through on it!

Mr. Lee's owner put a small video recorder on him (called a cat-cam), and when Mr. Lee made his rounds outside, the places he went to were recorded. If you have an indoor-outdoor cat like I do, you always wonder where your cat roams, don't you? Now because of the video out-takes online, Mr. Lee is a world famous cat.

So I told Ms. Anela I'm considering doing the same thing so she too could become world-famous and support us in style in our old age. I think it's time that she become the bread-winner of this household. My partner and I will be her managers.

Click here to see the story of Mr. Lee

12 comments:

Gattina said...

That would make nice visit card "cat manager" lol ! A web cam on Arthur would show us all cars on the street from underneath and probably also some neighbor beds !

Deana said...

I would love scenes from my boy cats hunts. He seems to catch something daily!

Dragonheart said...

My humans and I ran across that site some time ago. A very cool site!

Paula said...

What a cool site!

I would love to know where my two wandering males go.

cube said...

What a great idea. I'd love to follow along where my 3 cats go when they sneak out.

Thanks for sharing about Mr. Lee.

I do Cat Blog Fridays. Small blogosphere :-)

Mom Unplugged said...

I checked it out. SO funny! I have not seen that one before, but I will definitely be bookmarking it.

My cats are all indoor cats now. But I once had an outdoor cat who I suspected "had another family" somewhere since he'd sometimes be gone so long. Once I attached a note for "the other family" to his collar but had no replies!

srp said...

This is a funny card... you could make and sell them, but not with the real cat attached! ;)

srp said...

This is a funny card... you could make and sell them, but not with the real cat attached! ;)

TorAa said...

Amazing.

But putting a cat-cam on our Manx? Hospital next;)))

Suzanne R said...

How funny, both your card and Mr. Lee's cat-cam! It's great to see the world from a feline's perspective!

Dorothy said...

What a cool idea.

meeyauw said...

Sigh.
Five years ago I thought of doing this, except I would've added a GPS device so I could map their wanderings. But I never did it.

I am going to though! And thank you so much for showing me the site!