Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cats On Tuesday--Anela Has Her Say



It is I, Anela-- better known as Queenie in my home--who is dictating this post to my cat slave, Ms. Kuanyin. It's high time I have a few words to say about her as she's always rattling-on about me. She's a fairly good slave as slaves go, and she's very easygoing, quiet, and allows me total freedom to come and go although she sometimes stomps her foot at me when I become too demanding.

Her s.o. is much easier to manipulate and is the more dutiful cat slave. He jumps to it when I meow orders, even getting up from his comfortable chair to feed me more snacks, and he's always the first one up to prepare my breakfast just the way I like it.

All in all I'm a very contented cat, and I feel protected, loved, and best of all adulated. Look at the photo of me in the museum? Now that's why I have the BEST cat slaves!

10 comments:

Paula said...

Oh that was a wonderful post!
I do feel like I am the slave to my cats too!

Anni said...

that is a lovely museum piece!

Suzanne R said...

I love the cartoon, and the very regal post. ;-) Such a neat picture, too.

meeyauw said...

Anela, you give them lots of praise and motivation, right? Kisses and purrs? I think that's just about all we humans need!

Gattina said...

Congratulations, I think you educated them very well ! My cats also prefer the male human because he is a better slave, he even feeds them at table !

claudie said...

I like to visit this museum!!!
Big plan on the cat! nice!

Dragonheart said...

Anela, I'm glad to hear you have such good slaves and are well looked after. You've clearly done an excellent job training them!

Mom Unplugged said...

Anela, I didn't realize that you were so famous! Is that the Louvre or the Met?

basha said...

Anela sweetie it is I your Bubbie, and the first human to see you as a tiny baby in the shelter,, I am so proud of you, all those early lessons in how to manipulate humans paid off big time for you.(just between us(!) Your earth mamma and papa are under your spell. It warms my heart to see the painting of you for the world to adore and it brings humans like us together saying the most silly things sometimes...ya think? hugs and purrs, Basha

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Awesome Photo! Famous Kitty Museum Art... a series should be done!

Purrs and Scritches