Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Cats On Tuesday--Animal Alerts




This EARLY EARLY morning Anela walked into our bedroom and let out a loud Roar! Anela never does this, so both my partner and myself were wondering what the heck was going on. He got up to investigate, and he saw nothing out of order. He fixed her an early breakfast and gave her some snacks, but the snacks (as of the moment I'm writing this post) are still sitting there which is not all normal as Anela gobbles them up quickly. Something is definitely UP, and I feel Anela was trying to warn us of something. What she was trying to tell us we're not entirely sure, but perhaps she is trying to tell us about impending earth changes or earth quakes.

BTW, this photo was taken two days ago when Anela was relaxed and not stressed as she is now. Don't you love it when they sleep like this with one paw up in the air?

So the second warning came to us from of all things a mynah bird. We have lots of mynah birds always flying around on our property, but never has one appeared to make a loud squacking noise directly in front of us while we're sitting in our jacuzzi this morning. Both of us were startled by this noise and close proximity! So now we have had alerts from a cat and a bird--we shall see if anything weird happens!

My other blog, Who's Yo Mama?, is getting ready to have her 400th Post Birthday Party! The countdown is on! Won't you drop by and wish her a Happy Birthday? And if you feel so inclined, I'm also hosting a blog contest there too!

11 comments:

Luna said...

I like this tummy photo!
Sorry but my english is not so good, but I understand about animals warning for something happens ???
I also think cat have this something to know more ...
When I am sick the cat lay around or on me. They know, there is something wrong.

Irishcoda said...

What a great picture of Anela, makes me smile! Will check out your other blog, congrats on getting up to 400!

claudie said...

She's so cute on the photo! Cats are so zen when they are in total confidence.
Yes animals can feel things, I'm sure.their sensibility , their sens are always in alert! They are like radars!

meeyauw said...

I hope they are wrong! You have had enough trouble lately without having another earthquake! Hopefully they felt something deep down that didn't hurt a thing.

FelineFrisky said...

I wonder what Anela is trying to say?? Wouldn't it be grand if we could comprehend the language??

Fascinating! Do let us know what's up.

D :)

Suzanne R said...

I hope you will post and let us know if any of these warnings were for a good reason. Maybe it was just a funny feline mood. As for myna birds, I don't know a thing about them -- maybe it thought you were invading its space? That is such a neat picture -- it makes me chuckle! Kitty tummies are so cute!

Mom Unplugged said...

How interesting. I am sure that animals sense much that we cannot. Please let us know if anything happens. I hope it is nothing too major though, be careful! By the way, I love the picture!

Gattina said...

I sincerely hope that Anela is wrong but I am sure that there must be something in the air. It's just like when my cats wash behind the ears but in a different way then it always rains the following days.
When I opened your blog I thought I saw Arthur's belly, lol ! He always sleeps with the 4 paws up, the others don't, except Rosie she starts to sleep that way too.
I am glad to see that you joined the Cyber Cruise it's really very interesting to see countries in another way then through tourist guides. BTW if ever you have time I did a cruise stop in England where I spent a week at the south east coast. Mrs. Lifecruiser had enough to eat !! Now I hop over to your other blog.

Deana said...

I do love it when they lay like this. I always want to rub it but have to be careful because mine don't often like me touching their tummies.

Congrats on 400! I just did my 500th post yesterday. I still can't believe I've done so many.

Gen said...

I like this relaxed cat picture, I wonder what she is thinking?

Pet Artist said...

This is a beautiful photo of Anela, she looks very similar to my cat Tara. I have never seen another cat that is white with the same or similar tabby markings and tail. Tara also has a round tabby patch on her side.

Animals definitely can sense before things can happen, so I hope it is nothing to serious.