Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cats On Tuesday--Anela Has Her Slaves Back


When we leave on our travels, we often leave the care of our home to our friend and neighbor Stacey who is such a good, loving person that all animals gravitate to her. When she comes to visit us, her cats follow her to our home. And she also has lots of her own animals, so she KNOWS animals. Thus, we feel we leave Anela in the best of hands!

However, since Stacey doesn't live here, she isn't at Anela's beck and call....and thus, when we return home, Anela is very happy indeed for we are her devoted cat slaves giving her treats multiple times a day, rubbing her ears just the way she likes them rubbed, etc.

Life is GOOD again for Queenie for her housekeeping staff has returned!

8 comments:

Dragonheart said...

Anela, I'm glad you have a good cat sitter to look after you when your humans are away. It's important to be well taken care of.

Tink said...

It's good to know that your cats are in capable and caring hands when you're not at home, isn't it?
Thanks for visiting my yawning cats today!

Dorothy said...

It's wonderful to be so needed, isn't it? If its a small, furry little creature with big demands on us. Welcome home, slave.

Gretchen does expect a lot of me. When I go away for a few days and come back home, she's so happy to see me and annoyed at the same time that she bites my ankles.

Suzanne R said...

You and I are on the same wavelength this week. :-) I'm glad Anela has such good care while you're gone -- my cats do, too.

I will have to check your blogs to see your pictures of Portland! To answer your question: Yes, I like Bend, but I think that's mostly because my son, DIL and two oldest grandsons live there. ;-)

meeyauw said...

The cat sitter doesn't give in to all the cat demands! That is why they are always happy to have us back! Just like your wonderful quotation says: they tell us to jump higher!

FelineFrisky said...

We will be leaving for a vacation to England in Oct, so our 3 will be visited daily by the Sitter. They like her, she dotes on them terrible, but still - is not around all day for this. We get the shadow treatment when we return home, for about 3 days - then it's back to normal - whatever THAT is! LOL D :)

Gattina said...

You are back too ! My neighbor friend just lives across the street so she can even come over in underwear, lol ! She usually does it 3 times a day and even watches TV with my cats. They know exactly where to go to be fed so sometimes when she opens her door in the morning at least 3 of them are sitting there and help her cross the street ! You can imagine the picture. Only little Rosie seems to have suffered a bit from my absence but that's why she still is a baby. Now she is glued to me ! I hope you had nice holidays !

Gen said...

Great blog on Anela