Friday, September 28, 2007

My Emergency Travel Health Kit

Perhaps some of you're like me and travel with your own emergency health kit for the 'just-in-case' scenario when away from home. I mentioned several posts back about the 'heart-pounding' incidents which happened twice in Las Vegas at night after climbing into bed and which suggested to me at the time something was happening to my body which wasn't at all good. And today I'd like to post what I employed from my travel emergency kit and which helped me both evenings.

Upon returning home to Maui, I had tests run by my long-time doctor. There were no sign from the EKG or blood tests I'd experienced a heart attack! Hmmm..... So what did happen to me? I am speculating on several scenarios.

I'll list the products I travel with which helped my discomfort both evenings, but first, I wish to mention the following:

After reviewing information on the net and doing research, I now realize how lucky I was! Had I indeed been having a heart attack, I shouldn't have hesitated calling 911. The longer you wait, the worse it is for you. So if anyone reading this ever feels they might be having a heart attack or stroke, don't do as I did, but get assistance right away! Don't feel foolish. Do it!

With that stated, here's the mainstay items in my travel kit (all time-tested remedies by me!):

1. Miracle Neutralizer--I carry a small flask of this product, and if I have heartburn, tummy ache, feel a cold coming on, or feel nauseous, this product works fast to reversing these symptoms. Both evenings, I just kept taking another jigger until I felt ok again, and by the time I returned home, my flask was empty. Here's where I order the product: Global Light Network

2. Traumeel--both the gel and capsules, a product found in many health food stores. Traumeel is a homeopathic anti-inflammatory and analgesic which has helped me feel less pain so many times it's not funny. If my shoulders and neck get tight from air travel, I rub the gel on these areas.

3. Intrasound--both the gel and powder. These products have a healing frequency inserted into them, and they've assisted me to have an increased ability to help my body heal itself. I have zero idea how these products work, but they've proven very effective for me.

4. Bach Rescue Remedy Flower Essence and cream--they're good for emergency situations, shock, and stress. They helps to stabilize the emotions. I just put a couple of drops of the flower essence in water. Or rub the cream in. They can be purchased at most health food stores.

What is in YOUR emergency travel kit? Please share with me/us!

1 comment:

Basha said...

Prayer and chocolate desserts....I am on my way today to vancouver and Whistler. It will be raining and I like that because I will eat comfort food.Protection is all around me,much love to you just in the event I have a close encounter of the bear or other wild animal s.... See you on another dimension.much love... A...Basha