Monday, October 29, 2007

Waking-Up To The Radiation Hazards

Since my recent do-si-do with health, I have become even more diligent and dedicated to researching health issues. In the process, I've come across lots of astonishing, eye-opening information. I was aware to some extent of the hazards of cell phone towers, cell phones, and microwave radiation, but not the extent detailed in the article by Amy Worthington titled "The Radiation Poisoning of America". Even though this article is titled "....of America", this radiation hazard includes many other places in the world. This is a long, well-researched article with lots of links. I highly recommend it.

Click here to read it.

One of the links within this article is for an environmental consultation firm called Sage Associates which can monitor your home and business for EMF. There are also links for gadgets which you can purchase to do your own investigations.

Further posts on this blog will continue my research into what I consider information everyone should be informed about.

No comments: