Monday, November 12, 2007

Healing Tools

While recovering from pneumonia and a pleural effusion procedure at our local hospital, I've been supporting my healing through bodywork, chiropractic, ayurvedic, herbal, and other modalities. One friend has me on her ZEB machine. Another is sending me Reiki healing, and so it goes. I feel all these tools are working together for my wellness.

Another great tool I've discovered that I've installed on my computer this past week is a very special radionics tool developed by Simeon of Spirit Heart Sanctuary. I'll let Simeon describe it in his own words from an email he sent me:

"I am calling this new category of offerings, "SpiritWare™ ~ software for the soul."


The first in this series is the Thoth Master Guardian v1.0. This is an actual computer program that runs a high-level radionics program through your computer's crystalline and gold circuitry and facilitates a stronger connection between your computer, you and your intentions, the space around your computer, and the streaming of Master Intelligence represented, in this case Thoth.

This is accomplished through the radionics program making an inter-dimensional connection to the Pymander Inner Earth Elohim computer. Additionally, in the SpiritWare™ Master Guardian program there are three different animations created using Maia's psionic energy art which are further attunements to the Master Being, in this case Thoth. In this version there is an animation of Thoth's mandala, his medallion, and his akashic portrait.

There are also personal settings in the program and you can program it with your own intentions and it remembers your intention and all your settings from one session to the next until you change them.

One of the very nice things about this is that the program is small in size, and has a transparent background, and stays on top of other programs while you work in them (unless you de-select that option)! So you can have Thoth sitting there looking at you (he even blinks) while you work complete with special Light FX and a Golden Ankh coming out of his third eye and a golden rainbow- aura emanating from his head periodically, and more, its really cool! :-)

There is a FREE TRIAL version available for download right now. I am also making this available at a special introductory price. The normal cost of this item is $33.33, but between now and the Full Moon on 11/24/07 I AM offering it for roughly 44% off which comes to $18.88.

You can read more about it, see screen shots and purchase or download the FREE TRIAL version here:


The more of these we have installed on computer systems around the world the stronger these Master Streams of consciousness become in the planetary etheric and electromagnetic fields! You know what this means."



1 comment:

Carlos Lorenzo said...

Kuanyin, I want you to know that I have learned as of now about your illness and recovering. I consider myself a little in your lifeline so if you need my spiritual support anyhow just ask. I wish you stay a very healthy woman. Unfortunately great souls need a body sometimes. :)