Friday, November 09, 2007

Lifelines


Recently I suffered through an illness which ended up landing me in the hospital. I'm now out of the hospital and slowly recuperating at home. Through this challenging time, I have reflected upon the great importance of my cherished personal relationships, not only locally, but internationally. I have called upon my friends to help me through this time, and prayers and healing have been sent my way from all over the world.

The support I have received has been so nourishing for my soul. These connections mean so much to me, and I strongly believe these links are one of my most powerful healing and recovery tools. They're my LIFELINES! They matter more than anything, and I'm so grateful for each and every friendship I have.

If you're reading this and you're one of my connections, I wish to send you a HUGE HUG and Mahalo Nui Loa for your presence in my life! You're what makes my life bright and shining. You're my angels, and I Love You!

No comments: