Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Cats On Tuesday


The weather has been bewildering and unsettling for Anela lately. First, there was rain for several days which wasn't to her liking. Now it's very sunny & windy, and she keeps looking out the window with apprehension. The radio news says to tie everything down outside because for the next two days it's going to be very gusty. I told Anela to be careful and try not to get blown away like in the Wizard of Oz.

I took this photo of her today on the stairs leading up to what she thinks is HER bedroom. Actually, it's our gym, art studio, and guest bedroom, but she has a different opinion. It's very challenging to get a shot of Anela looking at the camera because she's really camera shy, so this one little close-up took me many attempts.

6 comments:

Andrée said...

What a beautiful cat you are, Anela. Your eyes just knock me out!

Mom Unplugged said...

Anela is so pretty, sorry she is so put out by the weather. Cats really are sensitive to that aren't they?

Anela has been tagged by my cat Blue for the Seven Random Facts Meme. If she has already done it or doesn't want to, that is OK!

Gattina said...

Anela looks like a Star and that's why she doesn't want to be photographed ! You paparazzi you !!

For once you also have rain, nice to hear that because here I don't see anything from global warming ! It is cold and rainy just nice to stay inside. Even Kim the voluntary outsiide cat moved in again. My house looks like a huge domitory.

claudie http://www.lazaza83.fr said...

Poor Anela! Hope the weather will better! After the rain comes the beautiful weather! Courage my kitty!

Dragonheart said...

I hope the weather settles down for you soon, Anela!

Gattina said...

I just wanted to let you know that today is a very bad day for little Rosie, she will be neutred ! Think of her and me !