Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cats On Tuesday--Anela Speaks Up


On today's post, I have decided to allow Anela to convey HER thoughts as I always write ALL the postings on Cats on Tuesday (a group started by Gattina of Belgium), and since so many other cats post for their owners, why not let Anela do the same?

Recently I was blown-away with Baxter's wisdom and knowledge of politics on Maui Girl's Meandering's blog, and that was the final straw for me... it's time for Anela to step up to the plate...errr, computer and show HER stuff too! Take it away Anela!

*******
Anela here. First of all, notice how I lined my tail up with the door groove? I know how to maximize the most of every location and situation.

If only humans could do the same! They make things so difficult for themselves most of the time. Humans are drama creators, and they're hooked on their dramas. I often sit curled up next to my lady on the couch where she watches these dramas on the big box with the moving pictures, so I'm pretty well informed since she has such an eclectic taste in news and entertainment. And I listen into the conversations she has with her mate about politics, gossip, and world events.

Here are some of their recent concerns: The FDA
is not planning to require labeling of products from cloned animals! How disgusting is that?! There should be some way humans and cats know for sure what they're eating, dontcha think? We want to know what's in the food we eat. I may have to catch all my own food soon if this lack of labeling is allowed to happen. Personally, I don't want to eat cloned food, but trust me, us cats will be able to tell! So tell your Senators to co-sponsor the Cloned Food Labeling Act, eh?

Another topic of discussion in our home is the race for the President of the U.S. My lady thinks she's got it all figured out whozit's gonna be, and my Number One Cat Slave (her mate) thinks he has too! (Yawn!)

Oh, the Super Bowl this Sunday has them betting too. They love to bet and predict on these silly dramas. Then they get excited when they win or bummed-out when they loose their bets. (Double yawn!)


My Lady is usually the winner of most predictions/bets, but when it comes to sports, she defers to him most of the time because he's a knowledgeable sports authority/nut. Especially during football season, he's flying around without a license, and I have to watch out he doesn't step on my tail as he flys around our home babbling on about sports scores and personalities.

Hey, blogging about my humans is making me feel a whole lot less sleepy. I could really get into the thrill of this, and maybe next time I'll REALLY vent. I can see how blogging could be one of my favorite hobbies--besides sleeping that is.





12 comments:

Paula said...

LOL!
Great post Anela!
I love the cat blogging comic too!
Thanks for visiting my blog.
=*;*=
Yes my cats would agree about your theory of astoprojection during winter to plot their means of taking over the world!
;)

FelineFrisky said...

Anela! What fabulous writing you do! Humans are interesting creatures, yes?? Silly, too, I'm afraid! LOL D :)

claudie said...

You're right, Anella. These subjects are important because more you understand the humans's world more you can find the best way to live. Sometimes, we, humans we are jealouse about your way of life. So relax and quiet! Miaou!

TorAa said...

I say,
Cats are very vise. I can communicate with them all over the world. Which is impossible with humans. It's not language. It's about respect.

This would be a fascinating book. Ask for contributors from all over the Globe. "Cats commenting people behaviour". Copyright me for the idea nd title. I can contribute as well.
Need a drawer.

Mom Unplugged said...

Very funny! Miss Anela seems to have absorbed quite a bit.

By the way, I am glad to hear that Anela's lady "is usually the winner of most predictions/bets." That is as it should be! Happy COT!

Andrée said...

Anela, you are completely right about the cloned meat and dairy products. We need to have it labeled, especially in restaurants! I will never go to eat where I don't know what I am eating. You're right: it is disgusting.

Gattina said...

Hi, Anela, so now you too started to blog and I also ask why do you only blog about your humans, lol ? I can understand that you are upset about this cloning food that's disgusting fortunately it is not allowed in Europe (maybe not yet) I think I would switch over to fish in the hope they won't clone fishes too ! Can you imagine if they would start to clone cats ?? (if that isn't done yet)
I love the way you are sleeping using an "Arthur" pose, he always lays there on his back with all four paws in the air !

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Anela, you are very wise! Humans can be very strange and odd. We are very glad that they don't allowed cloned animals in food here in Europe, and we eat 100% organic food anyhow.

CRIZ LAI said...

Hmm...I wonder if the human are going to combine cat and fish in order to get catfish... but I think they failed cos catfish does not look like a cat at all :P

Luna said...

Anela, that is a funny post. I think it is a good idea to post about the humans.We cats understand the humans better as they think. The cartoon is funny.
Oh you are right about the clone meat. I´m happy that it is not allowed in Germany to clone meat.
Good job Anela. I hope to hear from you again!
purrs =´`.´`= Luna

Mauigirl said...

Anela, welcome to the cat blogging world! Excellent post. My Human and I look forward to your next post! By the way, my Human says "Thanks for the link."
-Baxter

Mauigirl said...

Oh, and thanks for your Compliment on my Blogging!
-Baxter again