Monday, March 03, 2008

Listened to Oprahs' First Live Interactive Webinar

As MANY of you are very aware, the virtual classroom with Oprah Winfrey
and Eckhart Tolle, author of "A New Earth" began today. I had previously signed up for this 90 minute web event and have been receiving email updates about it. Oprah said, " This is the most exciting thing I've ever done." That's saying a LOT considering her media empire and vast creations!

Naturally, I wanted to be a part of this world event! I'm a big fan of both Eckhart and Oprah. I've read Eckhart's books and feel he's a most important World Spiritual Teacher. Oprah imho is the most influential woman of our age, and she wields enormous power.

Internationally recognized and honored, she is also a Spiritual World Teacher. With her razor-sharp insight, conversational skill, uncanny instincts, and ability to promote, she is such a positive force in the world.

With this dynamic duo working in tandem on a worldwide webinar, I knew the Shift we've long been awaiting had arrived! This virtual classroom will continue for many weeks, and should you have missed it today, you can listen to a replay on Oprah.com.

Here are some snippets/quotes by Eckhart from today's webinar :

"What does the greater purpose want from me rather than what I want from life."

"Practice inviting moments of stillness into your life."

"Nature is a beautiful access point into the other realm."

1 comment:

Gattina said...

I subscribed to Google Reader so I see immediately who of my "favourites" have published a new post. I first thought it was COT but now I see you wrote about Oprah. I saw a show of her in London, because elsewhere in Europe she is not known at all. (due to the English language probably) I also think she is very good.