Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cats On Tuesday--Anela Yearns


Anela Here: It's MY day again today--Cats On Tuesday! My Cat Slave hasn't taken any recent photos of me because she's been too busy preparing for the arrival of yet another Cat Slave to temporarily live with us. I like this incoming Cat Slave as she knows just how to pet me, plus she likes to spend time with me telling me how wonderful I am.

While awaiting her arrival, I pester my other Cat Slave to keep clicking the Random Kitten Generator so I can recall what it was like to be young again. I imagine myself as a young, adorable kitten where the world is my catnip. Oh to be young again!

I softly hum the tune to "Memories" from the musical "Cats" and yearn to be young again.

And how about you? Are you having a cat-fastic summer?

5 comments:

catsynth said...

We are having a rather busy summer here. It is good to see you.

Gattina said...

So far I had a wonderful summer, first Greece then Italy then the Art summer school, next week England and in November Egypt. Not bad at all this year, lol !
BTW Anela you are still a very pretty cat ! Old age also has its beauty !

Dragonheart and Merlin said...

We hope the Cat Slave will take good care of you!

Lydia said...

Dear Anela,
Yes, I am having a cat-tastic summer. I was all brand new last year at this time, and running around the neighborhood without a home. But I found some marvelous slaves to share their house with me and the other cat, Feather. There are two dogs, too, but we're friends. No problem. Here is a link to some pictures of me http://writerquake.blogspot.com/2008/
06/shiva-lullaby-has-birthday.html

I like sitting on the slave's lap and looking at your picture.

Your friend,
Shiva Lullaby

katztales said...

We're going out, swimming and bbq-ing - it's great! And you look very pretty lying there.