Monday, July 07, 2008

Cats On Tuesday--Cat Yoga

Anela here: for all my cat friends, please observe my hatha yoga position. This one is great for us old cats as we need a really good stretch to keep ourselves limber and youthful. Stretch your front legs over your head, hold, and breathe through your pain while envisioning Temptation Treats.
Once you're finished with this stretching exercise, take a relaxing sun bath. The Vitamin D is extremely good for you--or so my Numero Uno Cat Slave sez!
As you're relaxing, have your Cat Slave read to you the true story about the Cat and the Bear. Tell your slaves to click here for the story.

You should feel a lot bettah after your yoga, nap, and bedtime story.

8 comments:

Gattina said...

I noticed that I do a lot of cat copying with yoga, lol !
I am still in Italy but tomorrow we drive home. I already published some pictures there are more to come of course when I am back.
I have seen only ONE cat here ! It's probably to hot for them during the days.

katztales said...

We watch our cats doing yoga too. They're so deliciously limber!

Irishcoda said...

Cats do seem to do yoga very naturally all right! Wish I was so flexible!

Luna said...

I had once a yoga seminar. They teached us to stretch like a cat or dog. That was really well for my back.
That´s the reason, why our cats do that always.

TorAa said...

What a post from Cat Yoga to this amazing story from the Berlin Zoo.

Excellent entry

Jewelgirl said...

Whoa, wish I could stretch like this,
cats are so natural at yoga, I am
so jealous! Happy COT !

Gen said...

Cute photo

Felicia said...

Cute kitties :)