Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cats On Tuesday--Anela Poses


Normally when I approach Anela with my camera, she doesn't much care to have her picture taken, and she either gives me a disgusted look or bends her head down to avert the camera lens or runs away.

For today's Cat On Tuesday, my plan was to photograph Anela napping on her favorite double dragon rug.

However, the moment I snuck-up on her with my camera in hand, her eyes opened ever so slightly, and she caught me in my paparazzi mode! Busted!

She then twisted her body and raised her paws to this pose above. I laughed so hard! She was seriously posing for her photo op!

This is the NEW Anela who wants an alluring photo of herself!

Have your cats POSED for you too?

5 comments:

Gattina said...

What a beautiful model !! looks much nicer than the skeletons on the cat walk ! She has such an inviting belly !
Apparently it is quite normal that some cats start yowling when they are getting old (Lisa is 17) for me it is completely new. The vet said they suffer anxiety and that's why she has to take the happy pill, which also regulates the hormons, and the peeing around ! That is the worst part of her menopause !

Jewelgirl said...

Love the pose! The rug is pretty too!
Have a great weekend!

katztales said...

She looks very good - like a Rubens!

katztales said...

Where are you these days? You OK? Is Anela OK?

TorAa said...

Haha - Anela poses.
Great photo.

I captured Felicia - she really posed - in vain. *giggles* but find her solution. haha.