Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cats On Tuesday--Anela Sez Phooey On Football Parties


Anela Here: As you may recall from my last post, I was looking forward to the Big Party my slaves were throwing so that I'd get more attention! Well, lemme tell ya: I stayed away until the party was over. My Cat Tribe wasn't there in human form!

Cats know their slaves...err, the human race. When people come around who are 'cat-people', cats gravitate to them. The signal goes out over the Cat-Dar! Not so at this recent party!

There weren't even enough good cat vibes left over even after everyone left the party to enjoy sniffing! I overheard the party people talking about football season. How boring! Cats could care less about football! Football is a stupid human sport where humans bash one another in ritual fashion to big noise from other human football fans. Puhlease! Cats are so over this primitive form of abuse.

Cats prefer philosophical discussions, poetry, music, laughter, dance, and romance.

And there was very little of the above at my slaves party. Granted, laughter was there to some degree. I laughed at the fools from the bushes. Heh heh.

2 comments:

Gattina said...

Poor Anela that wasn't nothing for a lady cat indeed ! Arthur would have enjoyed it. He likes to bother people who are afraid of cats and he loves ALL ball games on TV because he runs after the ball under the TV unit !

Anonymous said...

Dearest Anela, girl, I am so with you on this one. I too am discusted by the overload of.... well you know...crap,and not to mention testostrone overwhelming the usually tranquil energy of your domain.Perhaps next time (,I hope there isn't one ,for your beloved cat slave's,blender may explode) quietly sneak in and... bite people on the ankles, this could be fun.and I would love to read about it on a future blog. til later ,rubs and purrs,Basha