Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cats On Tuesday--Anela Recovers


Anela here: I'm normally NOT a fighter! I'm a Diva!

However, in my attempt to defend my turf several days ago, I was forced to mix it up with another cat who nicked me with his claw right under my left eye. Can you see the darkness under my eye in the photo above?

My cat slaves have been healing me and giving me lots of extra attention. They even considered (gasp!) taking me to the vet. When I heard them discussing this unwarranted step, I quickly sent them a powerful hypnotic stare which put them into a zone where they forgot this horrendous idea! Humans are so easy!

I agreed to pose for this photo only after much coaxing from my Number Two Cat Slave and her promises to give me more Temptations treats.

As the saying goes, "Work It!", and I'm milking my temporary under-eye injury/tattoo for all I can!

5 comments:

Gattina said...

It looks like a new eyeliner Anela ! so don't worry about your beauty. I am happy that your eye wasn't hurt !!

Lifecruiser said...

Ouch. I hope she recovers well :-)

Bhakta David said...

Sounds like you have a lot going on over there. I know that cats can be such a riot. Be careful!
Bhakta David
http://chakra-center-heal.blogspot.com

katztales said...

What a beautiful shiner! Poor Anela, I hope your slaves feed you lots of temptations to make you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Anela, I am so proud of you for defending your turf,I know you will heal quickly.Say hi to your mom for me,and let her know I want her to call soon.I returned from the land of eagles and orcas, and I loved it ,so would your mom.Now rub your paws togeter and pray to the Cat Goddess for lots and lots of money so I can move there, and maybe so will your mom,how about catching fish for dinner? rubs and purrs,Basha