Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cats On Tuesday--Healing


Anela here: My Number Two Cat Slave has been sick this past week and making a heck of a lot of noise with loud, continuous coughing. Then her coughing stopped, and she stopped making any sound! I overheard my other slaves saying she had laryngitis. They looked very worried.

That's when I knew I had to step-up my purring and heal her with my purrs. She loves for me to purr, and so I knew this would be a good thing, if only to make her happy. My purring seemed to work, plus she gave me MORE cat treats, so this was a win-win for both of us.

I looked over her shoulder one day when she was looking very intensely at the computer, and this is what I discovered she was reading: How To Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting To Kill You

Shocking! I'm not that kind of cat! If anything, I need to purr more often!

2 comments:

katztales said...

Haha! Brilliant bit of writing.

Maybe your slave is delirious?

Gattina said...

Your poor slave ! hope your purring helped. I catched a bronchitis here and had to buy antibiotics. Why does that happen during my holidays ? Otherwise I have a great time !