Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cats On Tuesday--Happy Holidays



Anela here: Isn't it lovely of my Number Two Cat Slave to put Christmas ornaments of me all over the family Christmas tree? I'm sure there must be many packages for me underneath the tree since I made my magic spell when the tree first came to our home. I laid underneath the tree, and everyone commented how cute I looked there. Little did they know, I was making cat magic.

And then POOF! One by one by one packages started arriving under the tree, and this was MY magic spell which called these packages/gifts forth!

For all my Cats on Tuesday friends around the world, I send you holiday greetings and BIG purrs. I send a huge cuddle and purr to the Greatest Cat Lady, Gattina, who began Cats on Tuesday. Gattina's a famous cat artist, and maybe one day she'll paint me!

6 comments:

TorAa said...

Mieuw mieuw
guess Rosa and Felicia were more than interested when we brought in the X-mas tree this afternoon. ;))

We wish you a
MERRY CHRISTMAS.

btw. What is your main blog?

Kuanyin Moi said...

TorAa--that is a good question. My MAIN blog changes every other day! :-) I post most frequently on Wailea Daily Photo and Maui Skies because they're fast and easy being photo blogs. My oldest blog is Who's Yo Mama, and my other blogs are seriously needing some attention--but I've been so busy, it's been challenging for me to keep them updated.

katztales said...

You look beautiful. Hope there are plenty of pressies for you and the non-furry types.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us in Malaysia.

Gattina said...

That's the nicest Christmas ball I have seen ! You look great in the tree !
Merry Christmas !

CRIZ LAI said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Criz & the J Family Kitties
http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

The Island Cats said...

Hi Kuanyin! Thanks for visiting us! We wish we lived on one of the Hawaiian islands!

Hope your Christmas was merry and bright!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey