Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cats On Tuesday--Anela Drinks



Anela here: It's MY DAY again--Cats on Tuesday hosted by Gattina! I love Tuesdays because this is the day my Number Two Cat Slave writes for me. Today she posted a photo of me drinking from a large container of water....she snuck-up on me and took this photo without my even knowing it! She can be very sneaky!

This container is used to re-fill the huge containers with guppies they keep on the deck, and the reason they fill these water containers is so the fluoride in the water burns off in the sun and won't harm their guppies when they eventually pour the water into the guppy containers. My Cat Slaves love their guppies and feed them everyday as they do their birds.

Since the water is refreshed daily, I like to drink it every now and then. Not that I don't have a posh water bowl full of fresh, filtered water, but you know how it is--sometimes it's fun to change it up a bit. Don't you agree?

6 comments:

Mauigirl said...

Anela, you are so right. Baxter definitely likes to test out different water dishes in the house! Enjoy that guppy water!

catsynth said...

Looks very refreshing :)

Gattina said...

Posh water is not so good as water out of flower pots outside or simply a puddle ! Even when it looks dirty to us slaves !

Re old Lisa, you know when you are living so long together it's hard to say good bye, but I honnestly admit, there were days I thought now I take her to the vet ! But then when I see her sleeping so peacefully in the sunshine, eating with such a pleasure and even playing I just can do it ! Now with this extra room it seems to really help. So far she was clean since she has her "own" room, lol !

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Where can I get a blogging kitty ???

susie said...

You must have really nice teeth if you are drinking the floride water! It sounds like you must have fun days if your cat slave has fish and birds too!

katztales said...

How often do you 'accidentally' eat guppy and bird??? :-)