Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cats On Tuesday--Cat Dreams


Anela here: My Number Two Cat Slave is typing this post quickly because she's late for a very important date. However, I insisted she share the funny photo we discovered on the Internets recently. So here it is...dontcha love it?

My Cat Slaves are always super busy, and I see them running around doing this, doing that. And I think to myself, I'm glad I'm me! Humans need to learn how to be lazy and relaxed and dream some more. Don't you agree my cat friends?

2 comments:

susie said...

Love the photo. I wonder if the nice hot pizza is still in the box! I agree that we all need to slow down and smell the roses! It's just the when and the how we all have to figure out!

Gattina said...

you forgot to come to my blog for Mr. Linky ! I just discovered your post in my Google reader.
Nice pizza bed, lol !