Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Cats On Tuesday--Cat Communication

Anela here: Yes, it's been awhile since my Number Two Cat Slave posted! I've kept her company as she's been researching and writing....it seems she's working on a big project. We of the Cat Tribes are known to be Muses, and we've inspired many an artist and inventor throughout history. She knows this fact, and she loves me to be close as she creates.

Sometimes she talks to me about her ideas, and I listen and give her my feedback. Then she'll rub my ears, and suddenly she's receives a *download* and goes back to work with renewed passion. This is how cat magick works.

She tells me she's going to mention me in the acknowledgments, and rightfully so I might add!

I watched the cat talking video below with her, and let me tell ya: my Cat Slave is nowhere near this sappy! If she ever talked to me this way, I might move on down the road. Just kidding. I've got a great life, plus I've got a job: inspire her to finish the project!

P.S. I think this white fur ball is really cute.

P.P.S. Basha... in case you're sneaking onto the computer against doctor's orders, we send you a Shout Out to feel bettah soon!

11 comments:

TorAa said...

I like this post, and well, our Cats behave better than the one on the video...
... except the hurricane of a kitten we still have for some more weeks...

pharmacy said...

Catchy post i have ever seen. And good time to discuss the needy. Wonderful!

dianabol said...

What a cute post! I've been watching it couple of times. Sometimes animals behave more human than people do :)

Jennie Victorian said...

Nice cat! small kitten look eye catchy, I have found a new source of inspiration.

joe said...

thanks this info

tym123 said...

Ireally like your content..nice blog thanks f

mutuelle swiss life said...

Very interesting

Corporate Logo Design said...

I really enjoyed reading this article. It is always nice when you read some thing that is not only informative but also entertaining. Excellent!

Black Walnut Hull said...

I like this post... I love cat communication, it's an funny communication..thank you for the post..

Natural deodorant said...

Hi...

Nice information its really very interesting.
Thanks for sharing this

Online Pharmacy said...

Fantastic site, also it appears like you have a lot more visitors too, since the last time I had been here